By visiting and/or ordering services on this Website, you agree and, where required, consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information as set out in this policy.
1. THE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT FROM YOU
- When you visit the Website or make a WhyQ order through the Website, you may be asked to provide information about yourself, including name, contact details, and payment information such as credit or debit card. We may also collect information about your usage of the Website and information about you from the messages you post to the Website and the e-mails or letters you send to us.
2. THE USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- Where you have indicated accordingly, you agree that we may use your information to let you know about our other products and services that may be of interest to you including services that may be the subject of direct marketing and we may contact you to do so by post, telephone, mobile messaging (e.g. SMS, MMS etc.) as well as by e-mail.
- Where you have indicated accordingly, you agree that we may also share information with third parties (including those in the food, drink, leisure, marketing and advertising sectors) to use your information in order to let you know about goods and services which may be of interest to you (by post, telephone, mobile messaging (e.g. SMS, MMS etc.) and/or e-mail) and to help us analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business and services to you.
- If you do not want us to use your data in this way or change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know by using the contact details here - https://merchants.whyq.my/contact-us.
- Please note that by submitting comments and feedback regarding the Website and the services, you consent to us to use such comments and feedback on the Website and in any marketing or advertising materials. We will only identify you for this purpose by your first name.
3. THE DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- The information you provide to us will be transferred to and stored on our servers.
- If you have consented, we may allow carefully selected third parties, including marketing and advertising companies, our affiliates and associates, to contact you occasionally about services that may be of interest to you. They may contact you by telephone, SMS as well as by e-mail. If you change your mind about being contacted by these companies in the future, please let us know by using the contact details set out above and/or by amending your profile accordingly.
- If our business enters into a joint venture with, purchases or is sold to or merges with another business entity, your information may be disclosed or transferred to the new company, our new business partners or owners or their advisors.
- We may use your information to contact you for your feedbacks on our services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the Website or our services.
4. SECURITY AND DATA RETENTION
- We take steps to protect your information from unauthorised access and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will keep your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
- Where you have chosen a password which allows you to access certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We advise you not to share your password with anyone.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will take steps to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
5. ACCESSING AND UPDATING
You have the right to see the information we hold about you ("Access Request") and to ask us to make any changes to ensure that it is accurate and up to date.
7. CONTACT US
All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed to WhyQ Sdn. Bhd., Level 30, Arcc Spaces, The Gardens North Tower, Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra, 59200 Kuala Lumpur.
© 2022 WhyQ Sdn. Bhd. Malaysia. All rights reserved.